July 6th- July 9th
Upwards boys basketball camp is for 9-14 year olds of all skill levels.
Check ICC Summer Camps Mask Update (6-10) for new Covid Guidelines
The camp will be held outdoors, weather permitting. Campers will participate in games and skill-building exercises.
We strive to create a great environment for learning the game, making friends, and discovering how to live out a genuine faith in Jesus. Masks will be required at all times while campers are not on the court. COVID-19 protocols will also be followed.
Each camper will receive a shirt, a basketball, and a water bottle. Many fun prizes will be given away.
All campers must sign up for a 20 minute pre-camp skills evaluation. Evaluations enable us to make even teams and help each camper have the best possible experience.
Please contact Genny Seifert (email@example.com) to arrange for a skills evaluation appointment.
VOLUNTEER to help with Basketball Camp-
- Volunteers must attend Island Christian & submit a background check and signed Volunteer Agreement form prior to camp.
- We ask that you attend 2 Coaches’ meetings.
- Coaches’ meeting dates are May 25th, 7-8:30 pm, and June 27th between first and second service in the gym.
- We also ask that you help with our camper Evaluations.
- Evaluations are June 5th, 10am-12 pm or Monday, June 7th 4-6 pm
Island Christian Church~ 400 Elwood Road East Northport, NY
(631) 822-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PROVIDE A MEAL for our Coaches-
Sign up to provide a meal for our coaches during camp week
Thank you for your generous help!