THE CHURCH HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!
This is an unprecedented time for us. Now, more than ever, we see the value of community and outreach. Thankfully, technology makes it possible to connect and help. ICC, let’s be a church on the move! Check out how below.
ICC’s Virtual Group Meetings
- KIDS CLUBS– For elementary school kids. Meeting on Tuesdays at 7PM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL YOUTH– For 6th-8th graders. Meeting Wednesdays at 7PM. Email email@example.com for access.
- HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH– For 9th-12th graders. Meeting Fridays at 7PM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- CROSSROADS- For College age and up. Meeting Thursdays at 7PM. Email email@example.com for access.
- LIFE GROUPS– If you are currently in a Life Group, contact your leaders for meeting access. Not in a Life Group? Email groups@
islandchristian.com to be connected to one!
- DEAF– Currently meeting Sunday at 12PM & Wednesday at 7PM. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
ICC Virtual Gathering
- Women’s Spring Gathering, “Tending the Garden of Your Soul” May 23rd 10AM, Sign up and watch HERE
ICC Live Prayer
Join us twice a week on FB live for a short time of devotion and prayer. Tuesdays at 7PM and Fridays at 12:30PM
Right Now Media
RNM gives you access to thousands of Christian Bible studies and videos! This is a great resource for families, especially at this time. Register for your free membership here.
Reach out. Engage. Encourage.
If you would like to volunteer at these or any other activities- please email email@example.com
•ICC DRIVE-BY FOOD PICK UP
Donate non-perishable food every Tuesday 12PM to 2PM
Meal Pick Up– Wednesdays & Fridays 11AM to 1PM
Click Here for more information.
•HELPING HAND RESCUE MISSION
Our surrounding community can use a helping hand. Reach out to HHRM and see how you can be a practical help and blessing to local families in need.
“And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near” Hebrews 10:24-25