August 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 19, 2020
Middle School Youth Group
We are excited to have begun our in-person meetings with our middle school students again.
As I keep reminding the kids, we are taking cautious steps to ensure everyone’s safety as we start re-gathering. Unfortunately, it will not be youth group as usual. We are going to ease back in as safely as possible.
Here’s What We Are Doing To Keep Everyone Safe…
● Our building has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Every wall and fixture has been scrubbed and cleaned. We will continue to vigorously sanitize after each gathering.
● There will be plenty of hand sanitizer available.
● In the event that you forget to bring a mask we will have extras available.
● NO FOOD will be served for right now.
Here’s What We Need You & Your Teen To Do…
● Sign in @ the registration table in front of the youth center when you arrive. Please don’t come any earlier than 6:50pm for EDGE
● Please wear a mask @ all times.
● Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
● No hugs, handshakes or physical contact with each other (I hate writing this).
● If you blow your nose, cough or sneeze PLEASE take 20 seconds to wash your hands with soap and warm water.
● PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, If you have been exposed to anyone who has the COVID virus within the last 2 weeks or if you have any COVID symptoms (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) please, in the name of loving your neighbor, stay home. Hopefully, you will remain symptom free and we’ll see you in a few weeks!
Parents, I would ask that you take your child’s temperature before they come to YG to make sure they are fever-free. Thanks!
● EDGE ends at 8:30pm SHARP, Please make sure that someone is here to pick up your child at this time.
Please download this flyer: Important Re-Gathering Info Regarding EDGE & FUEL for your information.