Northport Christian Preschool is more than ABCs and 123s! We bring your child’s faith ALIVE! We offer 2, 3, and 4-year-old classes.
*Check out our COVID precautions
The best is not always expensive…
Value is found in what can make a difference.
We believe Northport Christian Preschool is the best value you can find!
For more information or to make an appointment for a class visit, call 631-368-5966 or email
*The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a great concern to all of us. We want you to know we are closely monitoring the CDC and the state and local health department to stay updated for our community and for the safety of our Northport Christian Preschool families.
We as a preschool are taking extra measures under the guidelines given by the CDC and State and Local Health Department to ensure a safe and productive preschool environment for our staff, campers, and students.
- Social distancing will be a priority by having small class sizes, limited mixing between groups
- Training and educating the staff on the COVID 19 rules and regulations
- Implementing a new drop-off and pick-up procedure that will ensure the safety of everyone.
- Limit sharing of items such as glue, scissors, crayons, and paint
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Screening children and staff upon arrival for symptoms and history of exposure
- Requiring those that are sick to stay home
- Wearing a mask to help stop the spread of the disease
- Washing hands frequently
- Disinfecting the work and play areas frequently throughout the day
Click on the video below to take a tour of our school, in action!
Over three decades of excellence & experience guiding and caring for God’s precious little ones…
In harmony with the home, Northport Christian Preschool provides a quality educational program in an environment that nurtures Christ-like character. Children are invited to explore the world around them in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
Our Long Island preschool offers small classes in a sunny, beautiful environment. We have a full academic curriculum coupled with art, music, and gymnastics.
Our storytime, dramatic play, crafts, and hands-on activities allow the children to discover God’s love through His Word, the Bible.
We make learning a joyful experience!
Contact our Director, Stephanie Martorell at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (631) 368-5966, to arrange a class visit!
Our Class Schedules:
click on age group for more details
Tuesdays and Thursday | 9:30AM-12:00PM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 9:30AM-12:30PM