Island Christian Church Family Community – join this closed group. We will set the kid’s challenges and allow them to interact with each other.
Here are resources for Sunday, April 5
Here are resources For Sunday, March 29
- Kids Activity Sheet for Pastor Mike’s Message
- Preschool coloring sheet
- 1 Peter 5:7 coloring sheet
- 1 Peter 5:7 coloring sheet2
Each Sunday our kids learn about Jesus in an age-appropriate and special way!
In our children’s program, kids meet friends and get to know God through an exciting time of worship, Bible stories and small group time. The 3 basic truths emphasized are: I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what, and I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Our Sunday School classes (ages 27 months to 5 years old) use Discipleland material. Each week a different Bible story acquaints them with God’s power and His holy Word.
Our elementary Sunday classes use the 252 Kids Curriculum.
We believe there are 5 things that every kid needs to grow spiritually:
- A really big God
- Someone else who believes what they believe
- Another voice that says the same things their parents say
- Nosy parents who make it their business to know where their kids are spiritually
- Uncommon sense to help them make wise choices