CONNECT WITH US on Social Media
- Island Christian Church Kid’s Ministry – Follow us on Facebook for resources and ideas. You can find our weekly “Lunch Break with Pastor Lee” videos here too!
- Island Christian Church Family Community – Join this closed Facebook group. We will send the kids’ challenges and allow them to interact with each other.
- Instagram– @icckidsmin
If you’re currently not receiving our weekly KIDS MINISTRY EMAILS, you can sign up here.
SUNDAY KIDS RESOURCES- August 2nd
- K – 2 Sermon Activity Sheet
- 3 – 6 Sermon Activity Sheet
- Kids Prayer List
Each Sunday our kids learn about Jesus in an age-appropriate and special way!
In our children’s program, kids meet friends and get to know God through an exciting time of worship, Bible stories and small group time. The 3 basic truths emphasized are: I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what, and I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Our Sunday School classes (ages 27 months to 5 years old) use Discipleland material. Each week a different Bible story acquaints them with God’s power and His holy Word.
Our elementary Sunday classes use the 252 Kids Curriculum.
We believe there are 5 things that every kid needs to grow spiritually:
- A really big God
- Someone else who believes what they believe
- Another voice that says the same things their parents say
- Nosy parents who make it their business to know where their kids are spiritually
- Uncommon sense to help them make wise choices