the EDGE | Wednesday Nights 7:00-8:30
The EDGE is our ministry for students in grades 6th-8th.
Here’s What We Need You & Your Teen To Do…
● Sign in @ the registration table in front of the youth center when you arrive. Please don’t come any earlier than 6:50pm for EDGE
● Please wear a mask @ all times.
● Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
● No hugs, handshakes or physical contact with each other (I hate writing this).
● If you blow your nose, cough or sneeze PLEASE take 20 seconds to wash your hands with soap and warm water.
● PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, If you have been exposed to anyone who has the COVID virus within the last 2 weeks or if you have any COVID symptoms (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) please, in the name of loving your neighbor, stay home. Hopefully, you will remain symptom free and we’ll see you in a few weeks!
It is our desire to see Middle School students start and develop a real relationship with God. We believe that this can be accomplished in a fun and relevant environment. Our meeting times are both engaging and filled with times of teaching, instruction and challenging students to grow in their walk with the Lord.
We meet every Wednesday night in our youth building and we have a blast. We also offer 2 Middle School classes that meet on Sunday mornings. If you are visiting on a Sunday morning just ask our Welcome Center staff where those classes are meeting and they will point you in the right direction.
We also have a number of events throughout the year. From our “big ones” like the Winter Retreat in January/February and YOUTH WEEK (the best week of the year!)…all the way down to our monthly events like Dodge Ball Night, Leaf Raking Outreach, Capture the Flag and many more. Check out our Fusion service where the middle school + high school ministries come together!
Come check us out on a Wednesday night if you are curious to find out more! You can contact us and let us know you are coming, or just stop by. Either way, we’re glad to have you visit!
Please be familiar with our modesty expectations: EDGE & FUEL Dress Code
Check out our Parent Resource page
EVENTS- Click here to see the calendar. Filter the events by ‘YOUTH’ to see youth-only events.