We believe that worshiping God is our highest calling. There are many ways to express worship — for example through song, giving, serving, studying God’s Word, and prayer. Everything we do can be an act of worship if it is done to the glory of God (Col. 3:17).
Throughout the Bible, Believers gathered together to worship corporately in song, teaching, and prayer. Scripture is clear that worship must come from the heart (Isaiah 29:13).
Our vision is to see a community that understands the power of congregational and personal worship to God. We desire an environment that is inspiring, creative, passionate, genuine, excellent, multi-generational and multi-ethnic. Worship helps us to honor God, live with a sense of joy, bring an awareness of sin, calls us to serve God, serves as an atmosphere for genuine connection to God, and serves as a testimony to those who are lost and hurting.
Our Worship Arts ministry is made up of:
- Musical Arts Team – Worship Teams / Special Music and Events
- Technical Arts Team – Audio / Video / Lighting
- Worship Dance Team – “Daughters of Zion” (DOZ) Discipleship
Current Needed Positions:
Sound Technician, Lighting Technician, and Live Stream Technician
The purpose of this position is to use your time/talent for God while supporting the church to reach others for Jesus. You will service under the leadership direction of the Worship Pastor, Service Coordinator and/or Technical Director for the three weekend services (Sunday @ 8:30am, 10am, and 11:30am services.
- Being a committed, growing follower of Jesus Christ
- Being authentic and consistent in his/her own spiritual walk and relationships
- Being able to follow direction and focus
- Being trainable and flexible
- Being willing to learn new equipment and techniques
- Being on time and faithful to the schedule
- Being able to work with a team
- Being under God’s and ICC’s spiritual leadership
- Generally there are two components: Rehearsal – (2.5 Hours) beginning at 7pm on Thursdays, and Services – (around 5 hours) starting at 7:30am on Sunday mornings.
- You likely be placed on a rotating schedule, at least 1-2 times a month depending on your availability.
- If this ministry ends up being a good fit for you after a trial period, we ask that you make a 6 month commitment. We hope to have a culture where you can freely choose ministry and not feel obligated. So after the 6 months, you are free to recommit again.
If you are interested please contact Pastor Josh Ryan at: email@example.com
To encourage personal worship to God, we make the songs you hear on a Sunday morning available on our website.
Click here for Spotify playlists.